JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I had this idea to help out any NW Firearms members or 2A minded folks get to the polls this November Midterm. I'd like to volunteer rides for folks in SE Portland/Clackamas area who'd like to vote but can't for whatever reason drive themselves. I'm sure there are others out there who would do the same for the community. Anyway, I'm just putting this out there. Im not sure if this is the best place for this thread.

America is at a crossroads and we need to show the Anti's what is up!

Last edited by a moderator:
I had this idea to help out any NW Firearms members or 2A minded folks get to the polls this November Midterm. I'd like to volunteer rides for folks in SE Portland/Clackamas area who'd like to vote but can't for whatever reason drive themselves. I'm sure there are others out there who would do the same for the community. Anyway, I'm just putting this out there. Im not sure if this is the best place for this thread.

Vote by mail?

:s0101::s0101::s0101::s0101::s0101::s0101::s0101::s0101:

Yeah I'm new to Oregon. My bad. i just want to turn the purple... to red. I thought the absentee ballots only counted for overseas personelle

That's fine, you did not know, an amazing number of people here still do not know you can sign up for vote by mail. Good on you for trying to help and get the word out!! We need all the help we can get.We need more gun owners to stop allowing liberals to win.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top