JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Weatherby
Caliber
270 Weatherby Magnum
City
OREGON CITY
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Shot very little, excellent accuracy using a variety of factory and reloads. Magna ported, fluted barrel. Typical weatherby quality. Comes with original box. Currently has a Huskemaw long range scope mounted. 5-20LR Huntsmart MOA reticle. I also have alot of ammo. Price for ammo can be negotiated. $1950 for the package, $1100 rifle alone.

IMG_1193.jpg IMG_1192.jpg IMG_1191.jpg IMG_1190.jpg IMG_1189.jpg IMG_1188.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I don't have pictures of targets. Those can be fabricated, I don't take much stock in those pictures, so I don't take them. 40 rounds total of a factory hand load mix. I can ship from my FFL to any out of state FFL. Scope if wanted will be removed from rifle for shipping purposes. I have original boxes for both. Scope comes with a certificate for a free calibrated turret. The magna porting was a $400 plus bill. It helps with recoil. I'm just down sizing my collection slowly, sticking with just a couple rifles. It is the only reason I am selling.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.