JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ok, this was a fun one. Its a Mega lower with a DPMS LPK(which was reworked by Bill Springfield to drop down the weight and clean up the gritty feel), unmarked 6 position CAR type stock, upper receiver is marked LBC and is A3 style flat top, has a cerro forge detachable carry handle, bushmaster 14.5" barrel with permanently attached A2 flash hider (1/9" twist with a 5.56 chamber and M4 profile. And yes it is of legal length), standard carbine handguards and a MagPul trigger guard. Round count is approx 2k. I got the upper half used, and it appears that the barrel and upper were Moly coated in black. I am not sure how the flash hider was attached. Lower and all associated parts were bought new and have maybe 700-1k rounds on it. Upper shows some wear, but the lower is in great shape. It is kind of mis-matched, but a great shooter and compact gun. I need to pay for other things right now so its gots to go.

Asking $600. For $50 more I will swap the carry handle for a YHM flip up buis, #YHM-9680. And for another $50 I will throw in 5 brand new D&H 30 round mags. Should have some pics tomorrow. Might be willing to do a partial trade on an eotech +$$$$.

----SPF-----

Will get some pics today, wife had the camera. I am located on the west side of portland, so you would have to go through an FFL to get it if you are a Resident of WA.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.