JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
I am mainly creating this so when I say I'm willing to trade I can just link to this. but if you have something on the list your looking to part with for a fair price let me know.

Md arms saiga drum
Csspecs 10rd saiga mags (may also consider sgm mags)
Primary arms 24mm reflex sight
Primary arms slx or sig romeo 5 low mount
P320 .40 18rd mags
Sig p320 357 sig compact barrel
Sig p320 flared magwell
Glock slide and frame parts kit
Affordable but quality ar build parts
Ppsh 41 drum
Cool parts kit projects (I'm good on ak's) preferably with intact barrel.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I don't have the specific parts you want but I do have a Polish Beryl folding stock. Look them up, they're awesome!

I don't have the specific parts you want but I do have a Polish Beryl folding stock. Look them up, they're awesome!
Unfortunately i ordered a side folder kit on black Friday. That is pretty cool, a little disappointed I didn't find out about those in my search.

Still looking for for the X Carry grip module? Accidentally ordered one from Wilson thinking it was an X Compact. And are you looking for the regular X Five (not Tungsten infused) grip module?

Just picked up a couple mags right before 114 just in case, so not quite as critical but may still be interested. Pm me what you would need to get for it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.