JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have several items for sale or trade - some are NIB. Each NIB was given as a gift and went unopened for one reason or another.

Trying to raise some cash to help fund my next gun purchase. These are all far too nice to sell in a Garage Sale.

1) ****SOLD**** NIB COBY 7" Portable DVD Player. Retails for > $50. $25

2) NIB Dockers Men's Belts - 2 Pack. Size is Large (36 - 38), One Brown and one Black, both are reversible. Retails for $50. $20

3) NIB Sylvania 7" Digital Pictures Frame. Has an LED Screen and comes with a 4GB SanDisk Memory Card (also NIB). I have 2 each of the frames and cards. Retail on these are in the neighborhood of $50 for the frame and card. $25 each

4) ***SOLD*** Portable Dog Kennel - This is in excellent shape. All metal construction and folds up for easy transport - can fit in the trunk of a car if necessary. Completely intact and made for small to medium size animals, it had no problem containing my 26 LB Cocker. Excellent for camping trips. $35.

5) ***SOLD*** Dog Crate - For medium to small animals, my 26 LB Cocker was comfortable and slept in it on camping trips. Older but everthing works (handle and door), intact, and CLEAN. $20

Will do a trade/partial trade for 12GA ammunition or items I can use for prepping. Might be interested in other items - feel free to make a trade offer.

Portable DVD Player.JPG

Belts.JPG

Digital Frames.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top