JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for some Sierra 65 gr. Game Kings in .22 cal. ,,, I will list some of what I have to trade and if hazmat is involved no ship
just face to face trading. Partial boxes over 50 ct. or more please to make it worth shipping. Please leave me a PM for more specific
questions you may have and thanks for looking folks.

10 Spot

I have other .22 cals to trade both jacketed and cast,,,
I have various .38 cal casts from 148gr WC up to 160 gr. LRN ranging from soft to hard alloys sized either .357 or .358
.30 cal. 175 gr. casts from Lyman # 311291 GC mould both RN & HP versions from Lyman #2 alloy sized to .309/.310/.311
6.5 jacketed bullets in 85 gr., .100 gr., and 120 gr. weights
6.5 cal LEE " Cruise Missle " 170 gr. GC casts sized .226 cast from Lyman #2 alloy for the 6.5x55 Swede military rifle
I have appx 50 lbs. of clean fluxed clip on wheel weight lead all hand sorted and smelted by yours truly.
I have some primers in small rifle, large rifle, larde rifle magnum, large pistol and large pistol magnum.
I have some powders in the medium rifle to magnum rifle range and ZERO PISTOL powders
I have several different makes and models of .22 ammo as well.

**** If you dont see what you are looking for and you have the Game Kings drop me a line, its all about those bullets ****

These are either the most popular or least popular of all .22 cal bullets. I have tried various forums without so much as a "how do you do" response . I have other .22 cals I will trade if you are willing to part with some of the game kings . A man can only hope ,,,

10 Spot

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews