JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$999
Manufacturer
Steyr
Caliber
17 HMR
City
Tumwater
State
Washington
Zip Code
More of selling off my collection before my kids have too. Still healthy but just have too many and don't shoot them enough.

So, here's a very minty Steyr Zephyr II in 17HMR. It's probably got 200-250 rounds through it. This is one that I only shot at the range and never took into the fields. Wood is as-new..... metal has light scuff marks on the bottom side of the barrel just behind the threaded portion at the front, as pictured. Barrel has been threaded for suppressor usage. Has original box, papers and two five round and one ten round magazine. Includes a Vortex 4-16x42 scope that was installed new at time of rifle purchase.

$999 for the package with FTF at my local dealer in Lacey, WA. Willing to do a reasonable drive at asking price. Willing to ship to your dealer for an additional $51.

IMG_5013.jpg IMG_5014.jpg IMG_5015.jpg IMG_5017.jpg IMG_5019.jpg IMG_5020.jpg IMG_5023.jpg IMG_5024.jpg IMG_5025.jpg IMG_5026.jpg IMG_5027.jpg IMG_5028.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews