Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS OR Minty Deluxe Crosman 2200W Magnum Pellet Rifle 22 Caliber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Feedback
9 / 0 / 0
Here’s your chance to purchase a really sweet vintage .22 Caliber Pellet Rifle that is in 99% or better original condition. Shoots as good as it looks. This rare rifle is long out of production and has absolutely beautifully-grained walnut furniture that you would expect to find on a high-end hunting rifle. This is a multi-pump all metal gun that is listed to produce 550 - 600 fps at 10 pumps and is reported to have 20% more knock-down energy than a .177 pellet.

Will be listed for sale on several websites – first come first served.

Asking 145.00 or best offer. Thanks for lookingPM me if you’re interested.

P1100260.JPG

P1100261.JPG

P1100262.JPG

P1100263.JPG

P1100264.JPG

P1100265.JPG

P1100266.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is technically competent in all aspects of gunsmithing and...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and chairs to be damn near perfect. They try and for the...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months of use and a handful of speed steel events, I...
    • Mister Bisley

Staff online