JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD!

Up for trade is a 9mm Browning HiPower. I picked it up from an estate in what appeared to be unfired condition. I put ~200 rounds down it, and she fires like a dream! Also comes with 4 magazines, the original case and book. Serial number puts it as a 1994 MFG, "Made in Belgium, Assembled in Portugal". IMG_20180120_144039.jpg
IMG_20180120_144027.jpg IMG_20180120_144017.jpg

For trade only, no interest in cash, I just want to get something cool for trade. Show me what you've got, and if it tickles my fancy, I'll do a deal!

Last Edited:
Mark 3? I can not quite tell by the pictures. Are all the mags the cool neat spring assist made in Portugal 13rd parkerized mags? I do not see any assist springs on the bottom of the mags.

HB

I think it is a Mark 3, no drain hole.

One of the mags is a parkerized one, no idea about the spring assist though.

Just eyeball the mags.

Edit: The dinky springs stick out of the bottom end of the mags. Designed to let the factory mags jump out of the gun during mag drops. Work great. Allow the factory magazine disconnect function to remain in the gun which is my next question which I really just forgot to ask in the first place. Is the mag disconnect still in the gun? Necessary for me. Grandkids around the house.

Are you interested in a semi auto handgun? Or 12 gage ammo in various types and flavors and recoil? Or how about a 9 year old NIB Saiga 7.62x51 NATO 16.3" semi auto AK47 with ALL THE GOOD STUFF to convert it back into a true SA AK47? All 922(r) stuff applies. A huge value. Or how about a 9 year old Springfield Armory rare XD T .45. 5" B TS with mega goodies? Mega value again.

Are you Left Handed?

You can PEM me if 'ya wanna. :) The Mark 3 logo should be on the gun. Also the easy way to tell is if both sites are dove tailed into the frame and NOT SWAGGED. Easy to see. Also should be on the paperwork. We need to determine first exactly what you have. OK with me.

Last Edited:
Hmm, well, I don't think so. The factory parkerized mags are actually made in Italy and identical to the MecGar ones.

Hey! Sorry, I didn't see your edit. It DOES still have the mag disconnect. The AK/XD don't really do anything for me. Not left handed.

At the moment, the CZ Scorpion Evo is tugging at my heart strings, but I'm kinda just waiting for something to strike my fancy. The mags do NOT have the spring you're talking about.

This site here: Hi Power Mark III doesn't seem to show the Mark 3 logo, so I'm not sure where/what to look at. I'll take a look at the book later.

In 1994 the polished blue model was called "Standard" and the Epoxy black model was called "Mark III". The only difference is the finish and the grips.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.