JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Marysville/Smokey Point
State
Washington
Zip Code
View attachment 672425View attachment 657057View attachment 657059View attachment 657056View attachment 657061View attachment 657063View attachment 657065
Mini 14 ranch, 584 series, chambered 556
1,500 rounds fired, not a single problem.
All mods done by Carl, at Accuracy Systems, in Colorado. Parts and smith work done cost about $800 in total.
-Barrel threaded, and M14 style flash hider w/ front sight and bayo lug installed.
-Improved adjustable rear sight installed, sight adjustment tool comes with.
-Socom (medium) length harmonic barrel stabilizer II w/ adjustable gas block installed.
-Advanced trigger job, trigger pull is 3.5 - 4 lbs.
-Upgraded shock buffer installed.
-Extra power hammer spring installed.
Barrel and flash hider measure 21.75" long, LOP is 12.75", and overall, the rifle measure 41.5" total.
Hand guard sprayed brown to match the stock.
Comes with 1 OEM straight-walled 20 rd magazine.

Asking $1,200
Located in Marysville

Trades:
357 lever action rifle
Springfield/Dan Wesson 1911
22lr J frame revolver

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
As a lifelong fan of the Mini-14, this is one of the coolest builds I've seen. Very classy. Those straight magazines are a great touch. I wish I could justify dropping $1,500 on this right now. Good luck with the sale.

@nanodeutsch
Thanks for the compliment, I appreciate it! My selling the mini doesn't mean I don't have a lot of love for the rifle.
If your justifications happen to fall by the wayside, I've got a hard case for shipping and we can split the shipping to an ffl in Milwaukie.

The rifle comes with 14 magazines total.
(7) OEM 20 round straight-walled magazines. 3 are unused and still packaged and cosmoline. These magazines are reliable and great for m1a look. They're hard to come by, they show up once or twice a year, on cdnn, but other than that, these aren't obtainable.
(5) ProMag 30 round magazines
(2) 5 round factory Ruger magazines.

Asking $1,375

Located in Marysville

Trade for
FAL pistol
Maybe a lever action 357

I see you're looking for a 1911. I have a nice Springfield MC Operator, and possibly another nice pistol as trading stock.
Your mini has my attention.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.