JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
this is a very well maintained, very expensive Milwaukee work bench I've had for about 3 years. I have kept it very clean and organized, but we are moving soon and it's time to cut down on the hard-to-move items.

it has really nice wood on top, which is in perfect shape. all I've done is mount a vise to it, which is also included.

the drawers are super smooth, anti-slam slow-close drawers with nice black rubber drawer inserts to keep things from sliding around.

it comes with the peg board and some peg board accessories (baskets, hand tool holder, and a bag full of a ton of various peg board mounting options)

it is lockable and has all keys it came with.

the downside is it's HEAVY. it will be best to be put on a trailer, one with a folding down style rear. it can probably be loaded into a truck but we will need at least a few able bodied men plus myself to get it in.

this is the best deal for somebody who can transport. I transported it from home depot in a uhaul trailer I rented.

I paid 1200 for this a couple years ago, I am asking 600 or best offer! Please bring a trailer or truck or able bodied men to help us load it up. it's very heavy! a trailer with a fold down gate would be fantastic.

Text me 360-360-1260

1000002791.jpg 1000002782.jpg 1000002784.jpg 1000002786.jpg 1000002788.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top