JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
City
Fairview
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Sold pending pickup.

For sale, a 1998 Central Machinery Multi-Purpose Mill/Lathe.
It is unused since the original owner purchased it and all I've done is remove the cosmoline grease it was shipped with and replaced the two electric motors start capacitors.

That said, the electric motors don't like being stored in a cold shop and need some rotational help when first started.
After a brief warm up, the electric motors work, but being made in China, you get what you pay for.

Included with the combo unit, I'm throwing in the tool box with all that's shown in the pics, along with the custom made cart.
I was going to try my hand at milling 80% lowers, but didn't find the time or the inclination.

$550.00 cash.

No Trades Offers Please. Whoever buys this will also receive a free bonus gift package.

I'm located North of Gresham, OR. near I-84. I can easily load it onto a pick up or trailer. It's heavy.

IMG_2991.JPG IMG_2992.JPG IMG_2993.JPG IMG_2994.JPG IMG_2995.JPG IMG_2996.JPG IMG_2997.JPG IMG_2999.JPG IMG_2998.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top