JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
9 cases of MRE's (each with 12 meals) 4 cases are still in box, the rest were taken out of their boxes by me to place in plastic tubs for storage. Most cases are 2009, 2010, plus. Two cases are 2003.

Seems like people want $100 a case, but that is insane. Storage has been about 50 degrees fro the most part.

I AM OPEN TO OFFERS, BUT READY TO TAKE $495........THAT IS $55 A CASE AND SIGNIFICANTLY LOWER THAN WHAT YOU WILL BUY THEM FOR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Russell 503-831-4629

"Deadeye" is dead-on. These are cases with 12 individual thick plastic bags that each contain a meal, dessert, entree, tobasco sauce, etc, etc. Bought out of Fort Lewis, WA. The real deal, not civilianized aftermarket......I cannot tell you if they are like the ones deadeye pictured as sometimes the civilian ones cut corners on something.....

Nowdays good milspec mre's should say McAllen TX,....heavy brown wrapper and may or may not contain the "Soldier Silouhette Circle" if it does not, then they are not milspec mre's and most likely will not contain ballanced and complete calorie regement for a day.
On that note, some of the struff being sold on the internets as Complete MRE's are an absolute waiste of money and come with large doeses of processed foods with empty calories, Id stay away from these.

I'm sorry, I can't seem to get photos to load up. These are active duty military issue that I purchased out of Ft. Lewis two years ago.

Precisely. They look just like that. I cannot tell you what the ones still in the case exactly look like, but they have a half moon on the side with all the military descriptions. They were all bought from the same source in JBLM .... Fort Lewis, WA.

You are not really going to go wrong on the price. After years of keeping my finger on the pulse of these things I know people are asking 70,90, even a $100 a case. I am only selling them to settle a bill.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top