JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
If anyone has an extra mil spec buffer tube they'd be willing to part with in my area and can meet up, I'll take it off your hands. Looking to save some money from buying a new one online if possible. Trying to convert a pistol to a rifle.

Another member gave me a commerical spec tube if anyone wants to trade, it's all yours.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Just the tube?
I have the whole azz end if you need one. Tube, buffer, spring, hardware and a Magpul stock.

ETA:
I have a LuthAR MBA-1 stock kit as well, Rifle A2 tube, spring, buffer and stock.

Last Edited:
Just the tube?
I have the whole azz end if you need one. Tube, buffer, spring, hardware and a Magpul stock.

ETA:
I have a LuthAR MBA-1 stock kit as well, Rifle A2 tube, spring, buffer and stock.
Just looking for the tube at the moment. I've got it all set up as a pistol on a 14.5" but I got the brake pinned/welded so now I can convert it over to a rifle stock

And....just curiously, how much would you want for the MBA-1 stock? I don't really need one but I have a POF .308 that I've considered that stock on. I had one on a bolt action rifle before and liked it quite a bit.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.