JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anybody ever hear of this dude?

Heard him referenced on another forum tonight. Had never heard of him until then. Googled and found a couple videos of him. Here's one.

He is a hoot! Be sure to watch The last time I shot someone in Kansas. Parts 2 and 3 for the shooting, then watch Part 1 for the aftermath and how he got his gun back from the police.

Anybody ever hear of this dude?

Heard him referenced on another forum tonight. Had never heard of him until then. Googled and found a couple videos of him. Here's one.

I watched his vids maybe a year ago or so it feels like, can't remember when.

He is fast on the draw but honestly, I would never wear that holster because it doesn't completely cover the trigger...:rolleyes:

Pretty badass dude who isn't about to get down on his knees for anyone. Probably comes from being a decorated Nam Vet who's been in the bubblegum. Might be easy to pick apart his wisdom, but he's been thru a lot and alive n kickin. He makes a lot of good points to think about if you're ever forced into situations. Right on Mike!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top