Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Midwest Industries rifle length two piece AR15 free float handguard - $85

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Feedback
2 / 0 / 0
Midwest Industries rifle length (12") AR-15 handguard. Two piece free float design. Excellent, near new condition. For sale in Seattle for $85. I will also ship to people in Oregon or Idaho for actual shipping cost.

Comes with 3 green Magpul ladder style rail protectors and a Midwest Industries sling swivel mount.

The 2 piece design is easy to install. Remove old handguard, cut off the delta ring with a Dremel tool and clamp the new handguard to the existing barrel nut. Locks up tight.

PM me if interested. This is also on Gunbroker right now same price. I will take it down if someone wants it.

pix366744492.jpg

ffgpiston.jpg

pix366744492.jpg

pix366744492.jpg

ffgpiston.jpg

Reactions
Feedback
19 / 0 / 0
I'll take it, where are you located in Seattle?

Thanks

Midwest Industries rifle length (12") AR-15 handguard. Two piece free float design. Excellent, near new condition. For sale in Seattle for $85. I will also ship to people in Oregon or Idaho for actual shipping cost.

Comes with 3 green Magpul ladder style rail protectors and a Midwest Industries sling swivel mount.

The 2 piece design is easy to install. Remove old handguard, cut off the delta ring with a Dremel tool and clamp the new handguard to the existing barrel nut. Locks up tight.

PM me if interested. This is also on Gunbroker right now same price. I will take it down if someone wants it.

View attachment 78362
View attachment 78364

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is technically competent in all aspects of gunsmithing and...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and chairs to be damn near perfect. They try and for the...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months of use and a handful of speed steel events, I...
    • Mister Bisley