JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$325
Manufacturer
Microtech
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have two more beautiful autos I'm looking to move today. Both of them come with box and docs as new.
Please post an "I'll take it" in the thread and follow up with a PM. I don't get instant notifications from the site but check in regularly.
Payment by PPFF or Zelle and prices include shipping CONUS where legal to own.

First up is a brand new Ultratech Signature Series Ultem top and button 122-1 DLCTULS.
Bought brand new from DLT Trading about a month ago for $429 and it's only been out for pics. Magnacut blade on this one.
Asking $325 shipped.

**Stitch is SOLD**
Second is a Microtech Stitch Auto Single Edge Tactical Standard 169-1T.
I bought this on another forum a while back and it had a sticky firing button. Sent it off to MT and it came back super smooth with a wicked sharp edge and fires hard. Don't believe it's been carried or used much but some of the lettering on the blade is ever so slightly worn. M390 blade steel.
Asking $275 shipped.
Not looking for any trades at this time. Thank you!

IMG_7576.jpeg IMG_7577.jpeg IMG_7578.jpeg IMG_7575.jpeg IMG_7579.jpeg IMG_7580.jpeg IMG_7574.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have two more beautiful autos I'm looking to move today. Both of them come with box and docs as new.
Please post an "I'll take it" in the thread and follow up with a PM. I don't get instant notifications from the site but check in regularly.
Payment by PPFF or Zelle and prices include shipping CONUS where legal to own.

First up is a brand new Ultratech Signature Series Ultem top and button 122-1 DLCTULS.
Bought brand new from DLT Trading about a month ago for $429 and it's only been out for pics. Magnacut blade on this one.
Asking $325 shipped.

**Stitch is SOLD**
Second is a Microtech Stitch Auto Single Edge Tactical Standard 169-1T.
I bought this on another forum a while back and it had a sticky firing button. Sent it off to MT and it came back super smooth with a wicked sharp edge and fires hard. Don't believe it's been carried or used much but some of the lettering on the blade is ever so slightly worn. M390 blade steel.
Asking $275 shipped.
Not looking for any trades at this time. Thank you!

View attachment 1760236 View attachment 1760237 View attachment 1760238 View attachment 1760239 View attachment 1760243 View attachment 1760244 View attachment 1760245

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top