JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Some time back I bought this puppy new and used it to swap the sights on several pistols. Different pistols take different support shoes and this comes with shoes for Glock (MGW SP102), S&W M&P (MGW SP114) and Springfield XD-S (MGW SP103). In my opinion (FWIW) there is no finer tool on the market for changing pistol sights. This is a serious piece of equipment for swapping sights without damaging your expensive firearms. I have added a link to Brownells and to a review from The Truth About Guns for your research. They get great reviews, and with good reason. The cost of the tool itself at Brownells is $299.99 and extra shoes run from $15-$20 each. I'm asking $200 for all of it. If you want it shipped, you pay postage.

Brownells <-- Read the 50 reviews, 4.9 rating out of 5.0

Truth About Guns - Review

DSC02496.JPG

DSC02497.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
If this is still avail, I will buy, live in Cottage Grove, give Jerry a call @ 541-942-0234 early morning, before 10:00, or late afternoon, blood draw at VA on Chad in the morning so I will be in Eugene after 10: 00 my Cell 541-554-4090, I will have the money with me just in case

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top