JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling my Maryland Gun Works (MGW) Custom ruger redhawk. This gun was built by Lou Ciamillo about 20 years ago. Lou signed the gun on the grip frame under the grips when he built it. Lou no longer makes guns and his stuff is getting quite rare. His work is often compared to Bowen, Clements, and C & S.

The gun is chambered in 44 mag. As you can see in the pictures it has a 6" full lug smith and wesson L-frame style barrel on it. This was a very costly addition to the price of the gun, if you wanted someone to do it today, Bowen is the only person left doing it and they charge $950 for that service. I love the look, it is a douglas match grade barrel blank that was hand made into the L-frame contour.

The gun has a custom front and rear sight, is drilled and tapped for scope mount, action job/trigger tune, hogue wood grips, warne QR rings, weaver style custom base, and a bushnell elite 3200 2-6x pistol scope. I should also mention that the gun is not stainless, it is hard chromed.

This gun is extremely accurate and was built to be set up for long range handgun hunting. I have no problem keeping "keith loads" into 1 1/2"-2" @ 100 yards.

I am trying to fund another project, so this baby has to go. There is well over $2000 tied up in this package. Feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.

$TRADED

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.