JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Merry Christmas!

Hope all of you have an excellent holiday, with lots of excited kids, the pleasure of giving and receiving gifts, all kinds of fattening foods, great songs to sing, and celebrations of the birth of the Lord Jesus.

I got an early Christmas present in the mail today, and plan to get our tree tomorrow.

The gift in the mail today was a Brass Stacker rifle sling. I'm as tickled as a kid on Christmas morning.

IMG_0015.JPG

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Merry Christmas!

My wife is signing her new hire papers today for her new (dream) job (more money and better benifits) and an opening in my old field just opened up last night and I've already applied so hopefully I'll get a great job for Christmas (a good friend that works in a different division has been staying in contact with the hiring manager for me:)), if not then maybe the new year.:rolleyes:

It would be the first time in 22 years we will be a 2 income family and if I land mine then we will have a lot more coming in then bills going out after living lean for so long:D.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top