JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can't tell you all how happy I was to see snow today. It made my Christmas!
I'm sure if it has anything to do with it, but this was my first time today going to church in about 25 years +/- and when I came out it was snowing.
Pretty awesome.

My kids were elated too, but not as much as they will be tomorrow

I am with you Captain, The Bible gave the emphasis on the birth situation as it was foretold, so that we that came behind could believe that HE was/ IS the CHRIST ( Anointed One) . His Death, Burial, Resurrection, and Ascension to Heaven, are the points to HIS Salvation of the sinful man and woman.
The Bible has put the Birth in a camouflaged state if you will.
I will and do celebrate Christmas on this day knowing the confusion of the actual date and not caring when the actual date is.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MANKIND!!!

I was going to services this morning (I missed going yesterday). IT WAS A BIG MISTAKE! I fell on our ice-covered steps and bruised the daylights out of my left side and back! I'm dining on analgesics in an attempt to keep from howling in pain.

Great day, right?

I was going to services this morning (I missed going yesterday). IT WAS A BIG MISTAKE! I fell on our ice-covered steps and bruised the daylights out of my left side and back! I'm dining on analgesics in an attempt to keep from howling in pain.

Great day, right?

Sorry to hear that Cap...
Rest easy for the next few days, and plenty of clear fluids with those pills.

Yep snowing last night in Sumner when I got back but no snow up north view from my sister's balcony sure wish I could go fishing Merry Christmas everyone MVIMG_20171225_141700.jpg

We woke to four inches and plenty more falling. It's slacked off a bit now at five inches, but The Missus tells me more is on the way for tonight. The tractor is all chained up and ready to go in the morning.

We took our traditional Christmas hike/walk out back in the hills with the dogs. Now the prime rib is cooking and we're watching a John Wayne Marathon on AMC. Not a bad day. Not a bad day at all.

We woke to four inches and plenty more falling. It's slacked off a bit now at five inches, but The Missus tells me more is on the way for tonight. The tractor is all chained up and ready to go in the morning.

We took our traditional Christmas hike/walk out back in the hills with the dogs. Now the prime rib is cooking and we're watching a John Wayne Marathon on AMC. Not a bad day. Not a bad day at all.
Yum!!!! Also have a prime rib in the oven... Rosemary and thyme oven roasted taters, home made pumpkin pie, steamed butternut squash, steamed French beans, and garlic steamed broccoli... it's my day to cook...

Enjoy that Christmas Dinner...

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top