JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Albany
State
Oregon
For Sale is a lightly used Meprolight Foresight Augmented Reality RDS.

It is a really awesome RDS and the only one that you can control from your phone via Bluetooth giving you the ability to select from a large selection of reticles as well as make many adjustments on the fly. It has sensors as well that can help you to Zero your sight and it also has some sensor equipment built into it. You can create separate setups in the app for your different guns and how far out they're Zeroed to...so you can mount it on a PCC with that distance then move it to a longer rifle, change the profile to that gun and it will re-Zero to whatever you set that one at! The on-board sensors help it to correct for each gun it's mounted on.

I received this as trade a few days ago and haven't put any rounds downrange with it. I just know my eyes really don't like green...which is weird because, on average, green is easier to pickup for human eyes.

Has no marks or dings. Battery charges to full and lasts as advertised. Bluetooth connection works flawlessly. Comes with neoprene cover, USB cable, original box and paperwork.

I am pricing it at a BARGAIN BASEMENT price of $300. A full $400 less than you can buy this new. FTF or shipped with additional cost.

thumbnail_IMG_3859.jpg thumbnail_IMG_3858.jpg thumbnail_IMG_3857.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top