JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Selling one of my .308 uppers. MEGA Billet .308 Upper with MEGA 18" 1×10 twist (Guaranteed to shoot 1 MOA or better @ 100 yards), JP Micro gas block, JP 9" Modular Handguard w/2" removeable rail, Advanced Armament Corp Blackout Muzzle break (accepts silencer threaded over top), Primary Arms 4-16X44 Illuminated Mil Dot Scope w/flip cups and Vortex Precision Matched Rings. I take very good care of my firearms, this has 175 rounds through it and all Nosler factory ammo. Barrel was properly broken in and will shoot as is 6" groups at 600 yards (dependent on conditions and skillset) w/Nosler Match Grade 308 Win 168 Grain Custom Competition Ammunition.

This is a very lightweight build and super accurate. No charging handle or BCG included (I use a PRIME WEAPONRY - 308 AR TITANIUM NITRIDE BOLT CARRIER GROUP and BCM Gun Fighter charging handle, works awesome).

$900 OBO. ONLY trade I will consider is for a CZ EVO Scorpion. Thank you for looking and feel free and ask any questions.

IMG_3344.JPG IMG_3345.JPG IMG_3346.JPG IMG_3348.JPG

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top