Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Mega AR pistol

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by cyclesarge, Jun 10, 2010.

1. cyclesarge

cyclesarge Eugene OR, DUH! We're ALL in the NORTHWEST Well-Known Member

Like the title says this is a Mega Upper, on a Mega "pistol" marked lower. It has a 10.5" Shaw Chrome lined barrel, chambered in 5.56 so it's good to go with .223 as well. DPMS LPK (so you can use a .22 conversion down the road), YHM Quad rail, M.I. BUIS, also has the heavier Spike buffer and spring. Comes with one Magpul mag, Magpul sling mount (ACS I think?) and Magpul rail covers. This would be a great way to build a SBR, shoot it and enjoy while you are waiting for the tax stamp to come back then all you would need to do is add a buffer tube and stock (no changing barrels etc). $900, maybe open to interesting trades.
    DSC01495.jpg
    DSC01494.jpg

2. Shellshock

Shellshock Mcminnville OR New Member

Any particular trades in mind?

Last edited: Jul 11, 2011
  3. cyclesarge

cyclesarge Eugene OR, DUH! We're ALL in the NORTHWEST Well-Known Member

The YHM quad rail is a free float design. I am mostly looking for a cash purchase. Trade + cash would be good as well. I have had several trade offers so far, but nothing I can't live without yet.:eatpop: