I'm the current Membership Director at MRPC and have been shooting for several years there. Below are my PRO/CONS of the facilities.
- $50.00 p/yr membership buys you a private range basically.
- The range is a flat open indoor square space of 25 yards with one wall as a bullet trap.
- Access is controlled by an electronic FOB and open 24/7 to members.
- More often than not, you are the only shooter in the building.
- You are allowed to shoot anyway you like as long as it's SAFE and in the direction of the traps.
- You can work on low/no-light shooting if you have the range to yourself.
- You can practice carbine work IF it is a pistol caliber or 22lr.
- Must clean up after yourself, sweeping floor and policing brass.
- They ask that you donate $1.00 per visit to help pay for the heating/lighting bills.
- NO CENTER FIRE calibers are allowed.
- You have to provide your own targets