JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

A quick google search shows these go for $24-$28 elsewhere. So this is a decent price if you want to buy a number of them.

These are the almost flush fit 18 rd mags - I say "almost" because the base plate is not thin metal, it is thicker plastic so it sticks out a bit. I have some of these and some of the same mag with the +2 mag extension for 20 rounds. They are both good mags. MecGar made SIG factory mags for quite a while until they didn't (I think Checkmate makes them now). If you have a SIG mag that says "Made in Italy", then that is a MecGar mag.

Code FACEBOOK if you've never ordered from lanbo's should save you $5 off a $100 order which effectively halves the shipping.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top