JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Caldwell
State
Idaho
Zip Code
So I have had this for a while but I don't really shoot much in the way of shotgun shells, so I am hoping to make some room in my garage and find this press and stuff a new home.

The press is a Mec 9000g12 progressive shotshell reloader, and right now it's mounted to a board so it can be easily clamped to a bench and removed when not needed.

I also have several bags of pink wads, at least two boxes of those hulls shown in one of the pictures, and a few extras. I'll even throw in a brick of 209 primers to go with it.

Looking to get $400 for the whole setup. Located in the Caldwell ID area.

Thank you for looking

IMG_1259.jpeg IMG_1264.jpeg IMG_1261.jpeg IMG_1262.jpeg IMG_1260.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
That is a great deal. I have access to one, I half own but my brother keeps at his house, but still almost pulled the trigger to get this so no sharing. If you are looking for a reloader for shotgun, this is the one to get. I'm getting weak, someone please buy.

So I have had this for a while but I don't really shoot much in the way of shotgun shells, so I am hoping to make some room in my garage and find this press and stuff a new home.

The press is a Mec 9000g12 progressive shotshell reloader, and right now it's mounted to a board so it can be easily clamped to a bench and removed when not needed.

I also have several bags of pink wads, at least two boxes of those hulls shown in one of the pictures, and a few extras. I'll even throw in a brick of 209 primers to go with it.

Looking to get $400 for the whole setup. Located in the Caldwell ID area.

Thank you for looking

View attachment 1456682 View attachment 1456683 View attachment 1456684 View attachment 1456685 View attachment 1456686

I do realize that Primers require HZD shipping. While I do need non Cheddite 209 primers those are a no go. Really just interested in the MEC loader at the price listed in your post.

I do realize that Primers require HZD shipping. While I do need non Cheddite 209 primers those are a no go. Really just interested in the MEC loader at the price listed in your post.
I am not wanting to ship this, I just want to do a meet up rather than box everything up and deal with shipping, sorry.

I understand. I am in Nashville Tennessee and while would like to visit Idaho I cannot. I have received other loaders via FED EX and UPS with the loading handle removed in order to fit in std shipping boxes. I certainly would cover the cost of all packaging and shipping costs. Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top