JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Ferndale
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have three presses. All are in clean working order, but have been stored for the past few years. The 20 GA is an older MEC Jr. 600, the 16 is the MEC Jr 600 Mark 5, and the 12 GA is the MEC Sizemaster with the universal charging bar installed. I don't have mounting bolts and the 20 GA is missing the primer seater. Otherwise this is a great start for someone's reloading bench. I have 5 bottles available between the three of them (one cracked while moving).

I'd prefer to get these all to the same buyer, but will consider offers. I'm in Whatcom County, WA.

12 GA: $225
16 GA: $125
20 GA: $80

IMG_5071.JPG IMG_2841.JPG IMG_1743.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have three presses. All are in clean working order, but have been stored for the past few years. The 20 GA is an older MEC Jr. 600, the 16 is the MEC Jr 600 Mark 5, and the 12 GA is the MEC Sizemaster with the universal charging bar installed. I don't have mounting bolts and the 20 GA is missing the primer seater. Otherwise this is a great start for someone's reloading bench. I have 5 bottles available between the three of them (one cracked while moving).

I'd prefer to get these all to the same buyer, but will consider offers. I'm in Whatcom County, WA.

12 GA: $225
16 GA: $125
20 GA: $80

View attachment 709315 View attachment 709316 View attachment 709317

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top