JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So I am divesting myself of a few of my Mauser projects that have no distinct focus to help bankroll my springfield habit and a few of my other projects waiting for parts. I have not fired either of these guns, so please understand that you are buying a project, not a complete rifle. (First listed action was sold).

The second rifle is not that far from completion if someone wants to take the time. It is a DOT or DOV 1944 action that has been drilled and tapped (nicely), had the bolt turned down (again, nicely), and had the stripper clip bridge removed from the rear ring. It has a nicely fit, smooth functioning low-profile safety. I threw some Leopoldo bases on the rifle that I had in my parts drawer, but there is only one screw in each. The barrel is still the military stepped barrel, I believe still in 8mm Mauser, but I have not cast the chamber. It is also DOT marked. There is a sporter front sight on the barrel. It has the original stamped trigger guard as well. I threw it in a sporterized mauser stock I had laying around, but the bolt inlet needs opening. Also, I did not find the original front action screw, so I am throwing in a set of non-lock screw replacement action screws from Forster. If someone was so inclined to find two screws for the scope bases and either finish this stock or order a boyds stock, this gun would be close to done. If someone wanted a bit more work, I have a walnut rough pattern stock I had started to inlet for this that could be had for a bit more cash.

I am asking $375 o.b.o. I am really only looking for cash or 1903/1903a1/03a3/03a4 rifles and parts in trade. I am not looking for anymore 1903 actions that have been drilled and tapped on the top of the rings (side of the rear is fine), but would be open to an 03a3 drilled and tapped for either a one-piece redfield, Leopold, or Beuhler base.

I am always willing to entertain other trade offers. I will ask, please no hipoints, taurus, or other saturday night specials. Also no shotguns unless its a particular Remington 870 super mag with a rifle sight smooth bore barrel that I foolishly traded off years ago. Thanks!

IMG_1445.JPG IMG_1446.JPG IMG_1447.JPG

Last Edited: