JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Mauser
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hi everyone so I have a nice mauser c96 broomhandle pistol that I recently got dont know a ton about it. From my understanding its chambered in 7.63 mauser times are tough so I'm really looking to sell I'm trying to get $1,000 out of it correct me if I'm wrong in that price please. I dont know a ton about these pistols but I think I know a little about what there going for i wouldn't mind tradeing for a nice ar15 or ar10 possibly a ak with some ammo or a couple sks's. Just let me know what u got. Thanks for looking.

20200612_185959.jpg 20200612_190035.jpg 20200612_190124.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Great patina finish...some pics of stamped areas for ID hastens your task. There is sure to be members that could assist you in narrowing down pedigree.
GLWS

Great patina finish...some pics of stamped areas for ID hastens your task. There is sure to be members that could assist you in narrowing down pedigree.
GLWS
I definitely will post some more pictures of stamped areas I appreciate the heada up

serial Number puts it between 1923 and 1930 and it has the Mauser stamping in the correct place for that vintage. Comparable examples on Simpsons go in the $1300- $1500 range-
I'm no expert though, and tiny differences in stampings make a massive difference- The machining on your's looks clean- on some it can be quite rough.
GLWS - If I had the cash I'd get it just for Star Wars LARP

serial Number puts it between 1923 and 1930 and it has the Mauser stamping in the correct place for that vintage. Comparable examples on Simpsons go in the $1300- $1500 range-
I'm no expert though, and tiny differences in stampings make a massive difference- The machining on your's looks clean- on some it can be quite rough.
GLWS - If I had the cash I'd get it just for Star Wars LARP

I really appreciate the information man like I said I dont knownmuch about these pistols so any info is good for me and yeah it's got that old but futuristic look to it love it

Hmmm, I've got a Yugo SKS with the grande launcher I could trade? Awesome matching condition, only the magazine has been replaced otherwise even the stock matches. Night sights are the Radium ones so they still work! Half life isn't even close to up yet.

Hmmm, I've got a Yugo SKS with the grande launcher I could trade? Awesome matching condition, only the magazine has been replaced otherwise even the stock matches. Night sights are the Radium ones so they still work! Half life isn't even close to up yet.
Thanks for the offer gonna have to pass though not really looking for anymore sks's at the moment

No biggie! I have some other milsurp, too. Mosins, a 1914 Enfield, nagant revolver, some other stuff. I do have an AK but it's a pricey one.
What kindove ak? I have 10 right now Russian,chinese,Bulgarian krink and one sar 3 in 556 but if you want to pm me a pic and what make it is I'm always interested in another nice quality ak

Just a little update not looking to trade for sks's anymore really looking to trade for a quality ar10 or 6.5 grendel ar but of course cash it king.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.