JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought the Mosin yesterday despite a spouse imposed moratorium on forearm purchases and need to get rid of one. The Mauser was going to be my bear gun but I thought I might instead use it for a build and use the Mosin in its place. The old lady, however, was not receptive to the idea and it will probably be in my bestt interest to offload one of em soon. The Mauser is like factory new (great bore and all the machined lines still have bluing - it's like it just got out of the factory) which Is the reasons I bought it, and the Mauser shoots very nice nice and has a timney trigger and bedded action in a spotter stock. The Mosin is perfect and the Mauser is close to perfect but has the previous owners social engraved on the top of the receiver, but would be covered by a scope. $250 for the Mauser (a M38, numbers match dated 43) or $300 for the Mauser (and potential new identity). I will keep whichever doesn't sell, and could possibly trade both for something interesting enough (keep in mind, it would have to be interesting enough to to deal with the angry old lady). I also have a brand new c-more slide right I could include for the right deal. Thanks, sorry for the jumbled post, a phone is a poor way to list. jr image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.