JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Fife
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hello everyone. Doing spring cleaning and looking to downsize my collection.
For sale listed is a absolutely stunning M96 Carl Gustav Stads Swedish Mauser with a 1911 dated receiver.

Its stock has been refinished most definitely, but it's so gorgeous that it has never distracted from the rest of the package for me.
Clear crown proof marks throughout and this is a completely matching rifle.
Very small handling marks and wear barely detract from the stunning finish and condition that this rifle has.
The bolt is among the smoothest and taut that I've ever operated. The metal is all in exceptional condition. It only misses a stock disc.
IT IS IMPORT MARKED BY CAI. However it is extremely low profile on the end of the barrel near the front sight post. You only notice if you shine a light directly onto it.

I'm open to trades of both modern and C&R items. Most interested in SMLEs, 1903s, Garands ect. I can also ship if you'd be willing to pay for that.

swede 1.jpg swede 2.jpg swede 3.jpg swede 4.jpg swede 5.jpg swede 6.jpg swede 7.jpg swede 8.jpg swede 9.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Looks to be a nice re-arsenal. The stock is beech wood. The top wood looks original walnut. Beech was used starting in the early 1940's. In the mid 1950's Sweden reconditioned many Mausers and yours is most likely done then. The wood was darkened most likely after its military life. Nice rifle.

Looks to be a nice re-arsenal. The stock is beech wood. The top wood looks original walnut. Beech was used starting in the early 1940's. In the mid 1950's Sweden reconditioned many Mausers and yours is most likely done then. The wood was darkened most likely after its military life. Nice rifle.
Sounds like someone who knows way more about Swedish Mausers than me. Thanks, I learned a lot from that.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.