JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Longview
State
Washington
Zip Code
Up for sale or trade is a MasterPiece Arms MPA30sst. This is the side cocking model that allows to have a 1913 rail for optics mounting up top. I swapped the original barrel out for an MPA threaded barrel for 1/2x28 and added the 3 lug adapter, this new barrel has 80 rounds on it. The gun will also come with the original barrel and faux suppressor/ barrel shroud, but the faux suppressor will not work with the barrel that is currently installed. I will also include the specialty wrenches required to swap the barrel and a spare barrel roll pin. The gun comes with one factory MPA Magazine and one Sten magazine (the sten magazine will need to be modified to work in this gun). I don't have the original case but I'll include a 5.11 Tactical Rush CCW messenger bag. This gun isn't the most reliable and it does have a fair amount of trigger slap, but it can be a lot of fun to shoot. I live in Longview, but my office is in Portland so I can meet anywhere from Centralia to the greater PDX area, might be willing to drive further for the right trade.

Price:
$500 $450 without optic
$600 $550 with Nikon P tactical Spur red dot

Trade Interests:
Kel-Tec CP33
Benelli M4 Adjustable Stock
Handguns
Optics
Possibly Ammo
Anything else interesting.

PXL_20210203_045923024.jpg PXL_20210203_045943463.jpg PXL_20210203_050001507.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: