JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Make: Marlin "JM" stamped
Capacity: 4 +1
Action: Centerfire bolt action, Pro-FireTM adjustable trigger system; fluted bolt; two-position safety; red cocking indicator
Stock: Pillar-bedded black synthetic with raised cheek piece and Soft-Tech™ recoil pad
Barrel: 20" Carbine Length (Savage Style - Can take Savage barrels)
Twist Rate: 1:9.5"

Setup this rifle to be my mountain / back country gun. Without scope, bi-pod, and stock cover the gun sits at around 6 lbs. I'd like to keep the scope, bi-pod, and stock cover but may throw some / all in for the right trade. Scope is a Leupold VX III 3.5 x 10 x 40. Open to all rifle and pistol trades. I also have plenty of reloading equipment, powder, primers, and more to trade. I have other scopes. I have a few boxes of federal premium 7mm-08 ammo. Just got a RCBS master reloading kit for Father's Day, which I will be selling / trading all but the press. Also have cash. Lots of options here to put together the right trade.

Let me know what you have available and are willing to trade. Please share all info, make offers, and ask your questions via conversation. Thanks for looking and happy shooting.

IMG_8783_zps33097193.jpg IMG_8789_zps15bfc730.jpg IMG_8773_zps3e467389.jpg IMG_8774_zps3221e3b3.jpg IMG_8779_zpsec8d0357.jpg IMG_8784_zpsb3b533fb.jpg IMG_8786_zps1235051c.jpg