JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Marlin
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Have a Marlin XL7 safe queen. I have fewer than 50 rounds through the rifle. Just have other rifles I shoot more, I probably haven't fired this one in over 2 years. Extremely accurate with match ammo (especially with 168gn HPBT). Consistently delivered sub-MOA 5 round groups. Best I personally shot was just under 3/4 inch (.72 inch) at 100 yards center to center for 5 rounds.

Appears to be a Marlin proof mark (JM) on the barrel (definitely does not appear to be the REM proof mark). Serial # first 4 digits 9172xxxx (last 4 obscured on the photo below also)

Comes with Nikon ProStaff 3-9 scope.

Your choice of FFL, FFL transfer fees not included in price.

Marlin L Side.jpg Marlin R Side.jpg Marlin Proof mark and SN last 4 obscured.jpg Marlin Roll Mark.jpg Marlin Scope.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
For those that might be curious, found my target scan for my best group with this rifle. My recollection was a little rusty - 4 round group with a called flyer. .73MOA group @ 100 yards.

Marlin XL7.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.