JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi,
I am trying to find a value for my Marlin Papoose, it's older model, pre-remington JM stamped. I have a possible buyer but I am unsure of what they are worth, not much recently listed around the webs that I can find. Any help or information would be greatly appreciated Thank you

Some good things to remember about a firearm's value :

What a certain firearm sells for or is valued at , in one part of the country , may not be the same at another part...

Firearm's owners can be a fickle lot and often what is in vogue or high demand at a given time , may not last...

Just how many of that type of firearm are out there..?

Someone's "excellent shape" maybe your "Poor" / Abused shape...

Any modifications or add-ons only increase value , if the buyer likes or has need of them too...
Andy

Great advice Andy. Although you touched on it, customized guns, like anything customized, only appeal to a few people. Generally it's wasting money, and cuts the pool of potential buys to a very small pool. A few decades back an old body guy explained it like this; if you have a 56 Corvette, all original, everyone wants it. If you have a hot pink 55 corvette with curb feelers and a tubbed rear end, finding the right buyer is going to be tough.