1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. The lucky winners of the NWFA Fall Giveaway 2016 have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice

Marlin Papoose, .22 takedown, threaded, spare mags

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by gunhobbit, Feb 24, 2013.

1. gunhobbit

gunhobbit The Dry Side of Oregon, near Pendleton Well-Known Member

Title pretty much says it all - Marlin Papoose, .22LR takedown rifle, with 5 magazines and customized stock.

Barrel is threaded for standard .22 suppressor

Only price I could find for these on GB was $550, but that was for a stainless model with no magazines, threading, or stock work.

I think there's a wrench it's supposed to have, like a CAR stock wrench, but I bought this used and it didn't have any such thing with it - seems to shoot just fine without extra barrel tightening....

Let's call it $525, FTF in Oregon - quick look at Oregon Driver's License needed. Offers considered. Will include a couple hundred rounds of .22LR if dickering is kept to a minimum.... ;)

Will be in Portland/Salem/Albany on March 1 for possible FTF.

Will look at possible trades, plus/minus cash: 6" S&W 629 (higher dash) or maybe a 4" S&W 329, S&W 325, or 4" S&W .22 Magnum. S&W 5906. Let's get really wild and weird - Ruger Bisley .44 Mag, 7.5" bbl.

2. BarbusBadarse

BarbusBadarse tanasbourne Active Member

Benjio west of P-town New Member

Hey, finish that two-word statement... It just feels like you left us all hangin. :laugh:

That is a GREAT rifle for someone to snag. If I had some cash sitting on the table I'd be on that. Maybe I'll go check all the tables in my kids' rooms right now...
  4. Civil

Civil Oregon Member

Does it come with any Black Talons?:cool:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.