JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Marlin
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Mount Vernon
State
Washington
Zip Code
Great condition Marlin Model 81DL, Walnut stock, with a few small spots on the barrel. Inside it is shinny and bright. Looks like a well taken care of 10 year old rifle, not a 75+ year old one. Great trigger, comes with a peep sight. I think that the base is the original Lyman 12R, but the adjustment arm seems to be from and earlier generation of Marlin. It works but would need to be replaced to make it totally original rifle. If you are familiar with early Marlin's you know they are full-sized rifles and not made for small kids. I have a few 81's, 80's, 99's, etc., but my girls are showing little interest and I have no need for this many 22's. I hate to give this one up, but they seem more interested in music, so it is guitars and violins instead. $170 Obo. Transfer to be made in, or near, Mount Vernon WA, with the buyer paying the transfer.

20200901_153641_resized.jpg 20200901_153651_resized.jpg 20200901_153718_resized.jpg 20200901_153722_resized.jpg 20200901_153730_resized.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Great condition Marlin Model 81DL, Walnut stock, with a few small spots on the barrel. Inside it is shinny and bright. Looks like a well taken care of 10 year old rifle, not a 75+ year old one. Great trigger, comes with a peep sight. I think that the base is the original Lyman 12R, but the adjustment arm seems to be from and earlier generation of Marlin. It works but would need to be replaced to make it totally original rifle. If you are familiar with early Marlin's you know they are full-sized rifles and not made for small kids. I have a few 81's, 80's, 99's, etc., but my girls are showing little interest and I have no need for this many 22's. I hate to give this one up, but they seem more interested in music, so it is guitars and violins instead. $170 Obo. Transfer to be made in, or near, Mount Vernon WA, with the buyer paying the transfer.

View attachment 743732 View attachment 743733 View attachment 743734 View attachment 743735 View attachment 743736

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.