JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a used Marlin Model 60 for sale. 17+1 tube magazine, 22" barrel, with slide lock open and gold trigger.

This is a very nice .22lr rifle that is ideal for small game hunting or plinking targets. I bought it in a trade for several rifles which got me a great deal on this rifle. I have very little use for this gun currently because I already have a Ruger 10/22, SR22, and a pellet gun that fits this rifles role nicely. So I am selling this one to get a few extra bucks in the bank. I've personally taken it to the range once since I've owned it and it shoots very nicely. It has had no problems whats so ever. I'd guess the firearm is close to 20 years old but is very solidly built. There is a few minor scratches on the stock that is cosmetic only.

Veteran owned, cleaned, and maintained.

$250 obo/ trade

Thanks for looking

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last Edited:
After closer examination and of course lead down range I have concluded that it does indeed hold 17+1 and the bolt holds open. Thank you for the info! It's a fine shooting .22

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.