JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Marlin
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Airmont
State
Other
Zip Code
I'll try this board. Reduced to $750.

Bought this used a few years back, I never fired it and I'm not sure it has ever been fired. The pictures tell the tale, this gun is as close to 100% as you can get and still be a used gun. Serial number is 97xxxxxx, so it was made in 2003 before all the Marlin to Remington transition problems. This is the rarer and more desirable unported version. Action works perfectly, but honestly I have never even cycled a round through it. Sorry, no box or manual. $750 plus shipping and insurance to your FFL.

I have some accessories which will be available to the buyer. See the last 5 pictures for details.

Hornady 3 die set which I bought used. No instructions or shell holder - $25

1 box Sierra Pro Hunter 300 gr bullets - $22

50 Hornady unprimed cases - $40

2 boxes Hornady Leverevolution ammunition (40 rounds total) - $50

Please contact me if you want any more pictures or information BEFORE committing to buy.

m1.jpg

m2.jpg

m4.jpg

m5.jpg

m6.jpg

m7.jpg

m9.jpg

m10.jpg

m11.jpg

m12.jpg

m13.jpg

m15.jpg

m17.jpg

m18.jpg

m19.jpg

m20.jpg

m21.jpg
m22.jpg

m23.jpg

m24.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Yes, but its on Gunbroker for $800. Since I did reduce it to $750 here I will honor that price as long as no one bids on Gunbroker (since then I will not be able to end the auction). Let me know.

Ive been looking for one for years. Have a .444 and 45/70 Marlin and can't ever seem to find one on gunbroker until now!! You must have just put it on there? There is no way of cancelling auction? Id pay $800 for the Hornady(s) and gun now. Sorry to bother you. Thanks in advance.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.