JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a 2015 stainless Marlin GS 45-70 guide gun fs. I had it built as my camp gun for an extended 2 month trip into NW montana & BC. I had Jim Brokman out of Gooding Idaho give it the full treatment. I used him because he specialized in Marlins and was the only smith I could find who had SS mag tube extensions.

brocksmansrifles is the website

-Trigger job
-Action job
-Bead blast stainless
-Dehorning
-Skinner sights
-Quick take off return to zero scount scope mount system
-Gun metal grey Leupold FX-II 2.5x28mm scount scope
-Super buffer recoil pad
-Extended ss mag tube (full length 5+1)
-Cross bolt safety delete

My trip happened before the rifle was finished of course so it has been sitting in my safe ever since. It has never been in the field but I did take it to the range once to check for accuracy/function. I shot 2 boxes of Hornady 325gr and it shot right at an inch at 100yds. At 200yds I shot moa also. I rang the gong with it at 600 yds, It is accurate. I also shot 6 hot buffalo bore loads and the recoil pad worked well. I didnt sight in the skinner and have the kit from Brockman for it. (special file etc).

The only thing I didnt add to it at the time was a large lever loop as I wasnt planning on being in that country in the winter.

I want $2300 for the rifle. Can't get one put together for any less and also you wont have to wait half a year to get it back! And thats if you can find a guide gun smith taking on new work.

This would be a great woods gun for elk.

I am in Southern Oregon. Will ship to local FFL.

IMG_7836.jpg IMG_7824.jpg

Okay, you may want to correct the original post then if I read your reply correctly.

For some the barrel length makes a difference between 18+ and 16" because of the handling and the capacity (personally, the shorter the better, but mine is 18.5" and I am probably going to leave it at that).

hello

im in grants pass and would like to talk about a part trade/cash deal possibly. i tried to send you a private message but you have them shut off or something. anyway, give me a shout if you want to get together and work out a deal.

thanks

hello

im in grants pass and would like to talk about a part trade/cash deal possibly. i tried to send you a private message but you have them shut off or something. anyway, give me a shout if you want to get together and work out a deal.

thanks
not sure what is goin on. you can text me at 541 four five zero 3544

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.