JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Here is a used but not abused 882L in 22 Magnum with a blued 22in. Micro Groove barrel. It has a tan factory laminated stock. The trigger has been tuned and it has a Leupold Vari X II in 2x7. the scope has a 1/4 min dot and has been factory adjusted to a 50 yd parallax. The gun is approximately 15 yr's old and has been well taken care of but is not a "safe queen". I have moved on to 17's and just don't use this gun enough anymore. I am willing to trade for any bolt 22 LR's. I don't need any handguns or shotguns. I would be willing to separate the scope and gun. Do you want a Leupold for $150? come take a look, no suprises!The gun is located in Wilsonville and I have extra mags and a lot of ammo that could go for the right deal. ........$300 and cash is king!! 503.939.9258....

th_rimfires023_zps8d83dbed.jpg th_rimfires022_zpsf9139445.jpg th_rimfires018_zps093126c6.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.