JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought an 1895GBL new last year from Oregon Rifle Works. Paid $640. At the time it was cheaper than anything around. No matter since I plan on passing this one down eventually. But yeah, they're out there cheaper lately. Keep looking, you'll find one.

I bought an 1895GBL new last year from Oregon Rifle Works. Paid $640. At the time it was cheaper than anything around. No matter since I plan on passing this one down eventually. But yeah, they're out there cheaper lately. Keep looking, you'll find one.

Solid choice in the GBL I've had one for 6 or 7 years and its been rock solid ;)

Ya, I've got two remlins and both look and cycle as they should. I wI'll say the front blade on the GBL was tweaked from factory, but I was impressed with CS. They sent both front and rear replacements as well as giving me the complete xs rail and sights system for around 40.00.

It's had a lot of rounds with zero issues, and quite a few have been pretty stout handloads

ISO a marlin 45/70 Guide Gun message me if you want to part with one. TY

We can order you anyone of these from $519-917. Let us know which one you want and it will be here in 7-10 days. All are in stock.

MAR1895 45:70 LG LVR.jpg MAR1895 STS XS.jpg MAR1895GS STS.jpg marlin 1895G 45:70.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.