JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

yup, I am going to part with my Marlin 1894CS lever gun. This is my absolute favorite gun I have owned. I love having a rifle that shoots the same caliber as my sidearm. But, I am getting out of the cowboy gun game and entering the 1911 market, ha ha. So, I am parting with this beauty of a rifle. Manufactured in 1989. Has the cross bolt safety.

Fires flawlessly. Looks great. Bluing and furniture is in really good shape. I have attached a ton of pics below and tried to snap pics of anything I thought someone would want to see...

The price on this is now $650 with soft case

I can ship this on your dime right to your front door via USPS without using FFL if you are inside Oregon (perfectly legal). Also, if you are from just across the invisible line in WA, if you come here you can get an FFL transfer on the spot and just take your rifle home with you without having to involve shipping. My guy only costs $25 for the transfer, plus the $10 background.

I will also consider cash plus trade options, or straight trades as well if you have:

factory 45acp ammo
Ladders
Hand tools
nail guns
Barbeque
Fire rated gun safe (long guns)

The 1894 comes up every few months or so, and its always the 44 mag. You almost never see the 1894C 357 mag.

I am not trying to be rude at all, I am a straight up guy and always act on the square, but recently in dealings I have had people try to use gb.com as some sort of bargaining chip. Its not. When you buy a gun for 650 on gb.com, its going to cost way more than that to actually get it in your hands.

Happy viewing! PM me for quickest answer. When you PM, if you can, send a cell number where you can receive texts, as that is the quickest and easiest way for me to respond. The first "I'll take it" via PM will take this rifle home (but please note that if you say you'll take it, it means you need to come pick it up in milwaukie, and within a few days or so at most, I can't hold this for weeks waiting and passing up other offers. I have done this in the past and have been flaked on, so I don't do that anymore)

SDC10231.jpg
SDC10232.jpg
SDC10233.jpg
SDC10234.jpg
SDC10235.jpg
SDC10236.jpg
SDC10237.jpg
SDC10238.jpg
SDC10239.jpg
SDC10240.jpg
SDC10241.jpg
SDC10242.jpg
SDC10243.jpg
SDC10244.jpg

Bump - price dropped and trades added

Will ship on your dime to your front door as long as within Oregon borders. It is perfectly legal to ship a long gun to another person without FFL as long as within state boundaries.

Also, if you are from just across the invisible line in WA, if you come here you can get an FFL transfer on the spot and just take your rifle home with you without having to involve shipping. My guy only costs $25 for the transfer, plus the $10 background.

In the interest of avoiding any further "misunderstanding" (aka lowballers), here is the deal with this rifle. 650 cash for the rifle in soft case. That price is more than fair, look around

The price will not go down again. I'm not hurting for money. I am Selling this to fund other purchases, not pay my mortgage. if you are waiting around for the price to hit even lower, it's not going to happen, so let's make a deal.

If this won't sell at 650, I'll just put it back in the safe and try again later

Bump

To avoid filling up my PM's, and to make it a lot easier to send me offers and ask questions, please feel free to text me at:

4one5-5three3-00four6 (avoiding spam bots getting my phone number, sorry for the goofy presentation of my number)

Still interested in trades as well. Mainly looking at AR trades or quality 1911's. I can easily add cash to the right deal.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.