JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello Everyone!

I am looking to sell my Marlin 336a chambered in 30/30, its in very good condition. There is a little rub mark through the blue on the front band, maybe a centimeter in diameter. There is also a very slight indent in the forearm wood, maybe 1/4" long. The front face of the hammer shows a little wear; its the nature of a lever action bolt riding back against the hammer to cock it back upon actuating the lever; just normal wear.

I have put only 70 rounds or so since I have had her. She has never been hunting, only target shooting -- she would like to see some hunting action.

Includes 120 rounds of 30/30 and the original offset hammer spur.

$325

I live in the Portland Metro area.

I check ID to verify residency; if YOU require a receipt I will print out a bill of sale that will include seller info, buyer info, firearm info, purchase price and your ID#.

Oh, and just in case anyone is worried about my recent join date, I am a member of THR (thehighroad.org) & TFL (thefiringline.com), under the same name (Pietro Beretta) and have been a member of those forums since 2005, I have a 100% feedback on the firearms/ammo/accessories I have sold on those forums.