JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
1980's manufacture. If you're not familiar with this, it's essentially a Marlin 336, but without the crappy barrel band stock. It wears 1894 style furniture.

Not beat up, no major rust (one small spot on mag tube), nearly all of the original bluing. Some small nicks in the wood finish (it's a 30 year old .30-30).

MarlinSide_zps1e121f42.jpg

Currently wears a set of Skinner peep sights (peep on the rear of receiver, serrated blade on the front). Zero'd for 150 easily with both weights of ammo. Also has the "scope friendly" hammer spur.

However, I do have the original scope rail and I sourced a replacement standard iron sight (I still have the original brass bead front).

Feeds good, shoots good.

$350. PM or e-mail me if interested for pickup in Hillsboro or Beaverton. No trades.

Sights:
MarlinRearSight_zps69a3ebb5.jpg
MarlinFrontSight_zps8035b117.jpg

The only damage I can see:
MarlinStock_zps8dadc9f0.jpg

Also have plenty of ammo and reloading dies for it. Inquire if you want these (buyer of rifle gets first right of refusal).