JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Cleaning and consolidating this week.

PTR 91 ( PTR Inc. manufactured), round count is 500 or less, mostly of German DAG surplus. Clean overall, some minor scratches on the receiver from a brass deflector/scope mount. Comes with 9 steel mags, mostly 60's dated. $1100 OBO SOLD

Real clean Marlin .30-30 that has XS ghost ring sights and a XS scout scope mount. I bought it a couple years ago from a cop who was using it as a patrol rifle until his dept. authorized AR15s and I haven't shot it since, so it's obviously spare to my needs.
Asking $475 with the XS upgrades.

NIB unfired Colt 6940, comes with box/manual/sealed accesory package. Bought this new in 08 and put it on consignment breifly during my divorce. Has some scuffs on the barrel from being on display for a couple weeks til I took it back and put it away. $1500 SOLD

Trades considered for AR10s and M&P pistols, other firearms are a possibility. (9mm and 40SW M&P pistols are $400+tax NIB with 3 mags locally.)