JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
45/70 is a short/medium range Bear Killing, Elk Dropping, Deer thumping tool...
I have taken all three in the last five years with a 45/70... I'm real tough on equipment and would hate to see what this Beauty might look like after a season or two with me...:cool:

This rifle currently has a 3.5-10 Burris Signature with Posi Lock on it, The Scope is additional...Currently zeroed with Grizzly Cartridge Company 350 Grn S.P.

Less than a box through it... As of 8/22/2010 I put a additional box through this rifle, Now just under two boxs... Shoots nice, I'm afraid of how it may look after a season or two of hunting with me....
As new condition...
24" Barrel...
A few links until I can get pictures...

Trade Interests = Sub Compact High Capacity .45 ACP, 10MM or 9MM handguns... Trick H.Q. accessories for firearms or Hunting...

Ammo- Quality Brass cased- .45 ACP,10MM,9MM,S&W 500,44Mag,223/5.56, 300 RUM,300Win, 30.06... High end Long Range Rifle Scope... I can add cash or other trade if need be...

<broken link removed>
Marlin Model 336 XLR Rifle
<broken link removed>

000_2033.jpg
000_2034.jpg
000_2035.jpg
000_2036-1.jpg
000_2037.jpg
000_2038.jpg
000_2039.jpg
000_2040.jpg
000_2041.jpg
000_2042.jpg

Forgive me if these are stupid questions.

Does it have a hammer extension for use under a scope? I can not tell for sure from the pictures.

Does the top of the receiver have provisions to mount a scope? The Weaver mounts I used on my 336 did not require the services of a gunsmith.

Forgive me if these are stupid questions.

Does it have a hammer extension for use under a scope? I can not tell for sure from the pictures.

Does the top of the receiver have provisions to mount a scope? The Weaver mounts I used on my 336 did not require the services of a gunsmith.

Most questions are not stupid IMO , If you don't know,You don't know... No harm in asking...:s0155:

Does it have a hammer extension for use under a scope? = This one does not have the extension added , It is a eight to ten dollar addition...

Does the top of the receiver have provisions to mount a scope? = It is drilled and tapped with the factory plugs sealing the holes...

Most questions are not stupid IMO , If you don't know,You don't know... No harm in asking...:s0155:

Does it have a hammer extension for use under a scope? = This one does not have the extension added , It is a eight to ten dollar addition...

Does the top of the receiver have provisions to mount a scope? = It is drilled and tapped with the factory plugs sealing the holes...

----------------------------------
I have a number of these and these rifles did come with a hammer extension; I believe that all do and each one of mine (7) did...

Send me your address and I will send you one...you can send me JUST postage after making sure it fits...if you want...

By the way this is a great price...great...great price....

----------------------------------
I have a number of these and these rifles did come with a hammer extension; I believe that all do and each one of mine (7) did...

Send me your address and I will send you one...you can send me JUST postage after making sure it fits...if you want...

By the way this is a great price...great...great price....

Thank You!,
I just got a call from the gentleman I picked it up from , He found the box & Paper work, The extension was in the box...:s0155:
Good Deal , I'm gonna Re-Think this Sale...
Thanks Again

SDR
i think you have a decent price. a guy might find a better deal and it will probably include shipping and or ffl fee.
ftf and being able to handle before purchasing is a positive.if i did not already have mine i would be working on you about this one.
carry on man:s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.