JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Marlin 1894 in .38/.357, not sure on year of manufacture but it does have the cross bolt safety. Excellent condition, blueing and wood are in great shape. I'm the second owner so I can't verify the round count but by the condition of the gun it's very low. I've personally fired less than 100 rounds. Shoots great but doesn't feed aluminum cased ammo very well or ammo with semi jacketed HP's. FMJ, fully jacketed HP's and semi-wadcutters are fine. It's a great handling little carbine and I really like it but I'd prefer the same model in .44, as I'd like a companion gun for my 629, or I have some other trade options. It really is in excellent condition and the pictures don't do it justice. I also have 170 rounds of .357 to go with it and the offset hammer spur for scoped use although neither it or a scope has ever been mounted. I'd really prefer to trade but would sell for $450 with the ammo or $400 without. Prices are pretty firm. Can add cash for trades or will accept less valuable guns plus cash. I pretty far north but don't mind driving to meet. FTF only. Would prefer buyer has carry permit.

SOLD

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.