JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hollyweird typical liberal idiots. Living posh lives while others are on the streets struggling around them, they have the audacity to preach about "helping others" to seem like they care, same goes for them speaking out about being anti firearm bigots.

Funny thing is, their way of life is NOTHING like what 90% of the country leads. They see no use for firearms, meat, vehicles..etc..

Cities dont represent the true American way of life, if anything they are the gutter scum cesspools of America where our dregs accumulates and resides as a final resting place.

Glad to know what new bigots I should avoid with my hard earned money. Guess my entertainment budget will just be spent on.. You guessed it.. FIREARMS.

-Mark Hamill, from my COLD DEAD HANDS pal.

-Rick Gervais, Dont like the US and our freedom? Move.

-Michael Ian Black, Done talking about it?
Great, shut up, irrelevant pos.

Ricky Gervais being a brit - one can at least sort of understand why he doesn't understand the US and our freedom - he's a subject of the queen and not a free citizen. He grew up in an era where gun owners were ridiculed and trampled on and his society punished people for defending themselves from criminals. But yeah, he doesn't like our freedom and our guns - he can move RTF back to the UK.

Mark Hamill stopped being relevant after Star Wars. Screw him.

Violent crime with guns is going down - despite the media's portrayal otherwise.

I say the same thing for these idiots I would for politicians.
Move out of your gated, 1% neighborhoods surrounded by armed bodyguards and into the crime ridden ghettos you pretend don't exist and then preach about gun control.

Wow. That car crash Hamill had back in the day must have knocked out quite a few brain cells.

Let me lay it out for you, Mark. We are not subjects, we are citizens and we are not subject to the whims of the hand wringing do-something liberal crowd. The Bill of Rights tells us and our government that. These rights are not negotiable and cannot be amended. I am not afraid to warn you that backing us into a corner with your autocratic statist schemes shall be met with resistance. You can decide if that resistance is with words or action.

Saw Star Wars when it 1st came out when I was young. It had a lot of laser guns.
Good defending itself vs Evil. Pretty good flick, never saw the other ones. I guess he's made a bundle and is now bored or something and thinks people care about him still.
Why these actors feel people care about their opinions off screen is beyond me. Most of the time after I hear some asinine thing they say I can't avoid thinking about them as tool for the Progressives. Then it ruins the illusion they are trying to create as a character in what might otherwise be a good film,

He's not a great actor. He's not even a good actor. He got a great part in a great film series, which is the only reason we even know who he is today. He is entitled to his opinion, just as we all are. But he is wrong. Just like many so many in Hollywood.

Bottom line, Mr. still-milking-my-15-minutes-of-fame, I could give a gigantic flying f$%k what you think about guns. You are a person that gets paid money to read what other people have written in front of a camera. How exactly does that make you into the guardian of rules and regulations? The expert on what is right and wrong? And who asked your damn opinion anyway? How about you use the force to keep your trap shut.

Shut your hole unless you're reading more of other's work in front of a camera. Beyond that, I want to hear nothing from you or any of your other Hollywood loser buddies.

Don't like it here, get the f$%k out.

Hollywood has a strong influence on the weak minded...;)

I think Luke has spent to much time thinking people actually give a crap about his opinion. You ever notice when a stars career is in the tank they try and come out as a rebel of the NWO. The issue is there will be allot of deaths far more then these spectacles the media hypes up. This is not AU or the UK, people here will not just lay down and let you bust doors down and take their guns. Its what I truly fear is stupid bubblegum people like this someday will prompt the government to try a stupid stunt and thrust us into civil war.

Mark Hamill has forgotten we are sovereign states, not ruled like the UK and AU are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Australia is a good example of just how far down the rabbit hole of gun control you can go. "Turn in those dangerous semi autos!" morphed into banning airsoft bb guns, needing a license, a permit to acquire, a training course and a anchored safe in order to own a single paintball gun..and the banning of sling shots(lol). They are a country literally terrified of themselves, yet ironically they allow US Marines with M16/M249s/Barrets etc to roam around their territory. They apparently trust Americans with machine guns more than they trust their own citizens with slingshots.

Australia is a good example of just how far down the rabbit hole of gun control you can go. "Turn in those dangerous semi autos!" morphed into banning airsoft bb guns, needing a license, a permit to acquire, a training course and a anchored safe in order to own a single paintball gun..and the banning of sling shots(lol). They are a country literally terrified of themselves, yet ironically they allow US Marines with M16/M249s/Barrets etc to roam around their territory. They apparently trust Americans with machine guns more than they trust their own citizens with slingshots.

Don't forget pocket knives..

I know for a fact that those people give one crap about my opinion so I'm a little confused as to why they think I could give a tinkers damn about theirs. Oh yeah, maybe because light sabers are soooo dangerous and all that Hollywood lifestyle has anything to do with the real world. By the way "MARK" when LA is falling in the ocean and all the buildings,public services, and law enforcement don't exist, I'm sure you and yours will be ok up there in the Hollyweird Hills in your land of enchantment gun free zone. Of course that'll probably never happen.

I'd sure listen to this guy:rolleyes:

MarkHamillMarkHamillStarWarsCelebrationvJ7Wg_irYvzl_zpsburchio5.jpg

And another Hollywood career desperate for relevance speaks from it's grave:eek:
"look at me ....look at me...look at me...look at me....look at me...."
In a futile attempt to delay oblivion.

His dad is Darth Vader, how can you trust him?

I would totally trust original trilogy Vader. He was a badass. He wasn't exactly telling a lot of lies either - he was pretty straight forward in his quest to kill/crush/enslave the rebels. If anything - the rebels were the ones not to trust, I mean they were the ones dressing up as clone troopers to sneak onto a military space craft in an attempt to destroy it and kill thousands, maybe millions of people.

"prequel trilogy" Anakin sucked. THe whole prequel series sucked. "Me-sa Jar Jar Binks - Me-sa needs shot in da face and thrown into space..." - Thank god for the series that Disney bought out Lucas and he's no longer in creative control...

and again, screw Mark Hamill. To paraphrase the Dixie Chicks (another irrelevant group of talentless hacks) I'm ashamed to share the same first name as him.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top